Becoming a Member
Becoming a NEW Member:
- First, you must first obtain your real estate license from the Delaware Real Estate Commission.
- After receiving your license, figure out what type of new member you’ll be (PDF Link).
New Membership Packets (PDF):
Fill out one of the packets below, and email us a completed PDF or fax the packet to 302-855-2319.
- New Primary SCAOR Member ( Agent | Broker )
- New Secondary SCAOR Member ( Agent | Broker ) – You’ll also need a “Letter of Good Standing” from your current board.
- New MLS Only SCAOR Member ( Agent | Broker) – You’ll also need a “Letter of Good Standing” from your current board.
If you plan to serve as either a licensed assistant or a rental agent and will not be selling real estate in Sussex County, you must fill out the MLS waiver form. (This exempts you from joining the MLS and paying the quarterly MLS fees.)
All Available Membership Forms: