Bright MLS Information
SCAOR® is committed to staying on top of the Bright MLS Transition. Here are some of the recent Bright MLS-related items you should be aware of:
Vendors Prepare for Conversions with First Access to Test DataWith the transition to Bright, not only will there be a new MLS, there will also be a new listing database supporting the system and industry vendors who use MLS data. We know it’s important that the MLS data used by vendors for subscriber websites, statistical products, or office tools is not interrupted during this transition. To prepare for the upcoming change to the new Bright database, these vendors were recently given access to a test site where they can begin their preparations to transition to the new Bright data model. Bright will continue to send additional information, and assistance over the coming months.
- Progress being made on the customization of Bright’s Matrix platform – August 1st, 2017
- Bright Buzz – Official Bright Website Update – June 16, 2017.
- Get a Sneak Peek of the New Bright MLS Website – June 1st, 2017.
- Bright MLS monthly news update – April 2017.
SCAOR’s Frank Serio is a now a BOD member and Executive Committee member of Bright MLS
Bright MLS Video Presentation at Broker’s Meeting (March 30, 2017)
SCAORCard – Issue #006 – Technology & Bright MLS (March 02, 2017)
Bright MLS Status Update Video (November 11, 2016)
- At any time, find out the latest news on Bright MLS by clicking here.